Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between “No Strings Theatre(“NST”) and those persons registering for and participating in NST’s program/events (“Participant”).
1. REGISTRATION; ACCEPTANCE OF PARTICIPANT:
a. Registration is on a first-come, first served basis. Early registration helps to ensure availability. Walk-in registrations will be accepted on a space-available basis. NST reserves the right to substitute speakers, presenters, facilities, venue and/or any program to be offered at our programs/events at any time. By registering for this program/event, the Participant represents, warrants and ensures that he/she is physically and mentally able to participate in the program/event for which he/she is registering and/or any others in which the Participant may participate. The Participant understands that this registration is non-transferable and non-assignable and that any other person(s) wishing to attend the program/event must register in their own name(s). If you have any questions concerning the program/event, please contact No Strings Theatre directly.
b. By registering for this program/event, the Participant agrees to fully and completely comply with all terms and conditions hereof and the NST’s rules and regulations. NST reserves the right to refuse attendance to any individual at any of its programs/events. Failure to comply with NST’s rules and regulations is grounds for immediate dismissal from the program/event. Persons dismissed from the program/event shall not be entitled to a refund or cancel any unpaid balance due. The Participant’s failure or inability to use all of the facilities, classes or services offered at the program/event for any reason, except as otherwise provided herein does not relieve or suspend the Participant’s obligation to make all payments required hereunder on a timely basis, nor entitle the Participant to a refund or credit. The Participant understands and agrees that payment for the program/event is not a guarantee or promise of satisfaction.
2. BILLING AND PAYMENT: Billing and payment processing for NST’s programs/events is performed by Member Solutions, Inc. (“MSI”), and this contract is specifically assigned to MSI for all such purposes. Customer knowingly and irrevocably authorizes MSI to charge electronically Customer’s bank account and/or credit card for any and all amounts due for the Participant, and anyone registering under the Participant’s attendance and participation in the program/event. The phrase “888-851-1255 Event Register” will appear on your bank or credit card statement. Any returned payment will be assessed a $25.00 fee. Any unsuccessful electronic transaction is subject to a $10.00 processing fee. MSI is not responsible for any bank fees incurred by Customer. MSI has the sole right to resubmit returned or declined items (plus applicable fees) without prior notice. BILLING INQUIRIES — 888-851-1255 or by mail to PO Box 297, Hatboro, PA 19040.
3. CUSTOMER’S RIGHT TO CANCEL: If you wish to cancel your registration, you may cancel by forwarding an email, delivering or mailing by certified mail, return receipt requested, written notice to MSI and No Strings Theatre. If your notice of cancellation is received more than 10 days prior to the program/event, the participant will be credited 100% of the program fees, minus the processing fee. Processing fees are non-refundable. Any cancellation received 10 days or fewer before the program/event shall result in a per person administrative fee of 15% of the program/event cost including processing fee. With the exception of the summer intensive, no refunds will be issued for cancellations once the program/event has started. For the summer intensive, a 50% refund (including processing fee) will be issued for cancellations before the end of the first week. Refunds will be issued by NST. MSI is not responsible for any refunds. The Participant further agrees that once the registration is submitted, this Agreement is a legally binding and enforceable obligation of The Participant.
4. RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION: The Participant understands and agrees that his/her participation in and attendance at the program/event is knowing and voluntary. The Participant understands and agrees that strict observation of the program/event rules and regulations is required and that use of the program/event facilities and the The Participant’s presence at the program/event are at the sole risk of the Participant. The Participant indemnifies and holds harmless NST and MSI, and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, demands, actions, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses, including court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees arising out of or relating to: (i) The Participant’s participation in the program/event; (ii) claims against No Strings Theatre and/or MSI by any third parties arising from or related to NST’s or MSI’s actions and/or omissions, (iii) claims relating to any violation or alleged violation by NST and/or MSI and/or any third party of the applicable laws relating to the conduct of the program/event; and/or (iv) claims arising from or relating to NST’s and/or MSI’s performance of its obligations hereunder. The Participant specifically understands and agrees that he/she is assuming the risk of any and all injuries that he/she may suffer or incur as a result of his/her registration and/or participation in the Program/Event. The Participant’s indemnification obligations shall survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.
5. COPYRIGHT; USE OF IMAGES: This Program/Event is copyrighted by NST. To inquire about obtaining a professional recording of the Program/Event, please contact NST. The Participant, for him/herself and his/her/its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, heirs, executors and administrators hereby irrevocably consents to the unrestricted use by NST, its advertisers, clients, customers, successors and assigns, of the Participant’s name, likeness, statements, photograph or motion picture, for advertising, sale, marketing, promotion or any other purposes of trade and the Participant waives the right to inspect or approve such completed images used in connection therewith. The Participant grants to NST the exclusive right to exploit and license or assign for exploitation all such matter or any approved derivatives thereof in any manner in any medium or field of use, in the form delivered.
6. UNAVAILABILITY; FORCE MAJEURE: NST will use commercially reasonable efforts to hold the Program/Event. However, under no circumstances will NST be held responsible for unavailability caused by circumstances beyond NST’s reasonable control nor can any reservation be cancelled, altered or amended once the Program/Event has commenced on the basis of circumstances beyond NST’s reasonable control.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Province in which NST is located. All rights and obligations of NST and The Participant under this Agreement are subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. These terms and conditions shall be deemed revised to conform to applicable statutes, rules and regulations. NST and/or MSI may modify the terms and conditions stated herein at any time in their sole and absolute discretion. The Participant shall be bound by the modified Agreement and agree that no other modifications shall be enforceable. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision hereof shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. The waiver of any breach shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.