- MATTHEW BENENSON
- Matthew Benenson is quickly becoming one of Toronto’s most versatile performers. A trumpet player,pianist, singer, actor and dancer, Matthew recently graduated from the Oberlin College and Conservatory where he received degrees in Political Science and Music Performance. Matthew moved to Toronto in 2015 to pursue graduate studies at the Royal Conservatory of Music and has since appeared with such groups as Against the Grain Theatre, Bad News Days Theatre and at the Luminato Festival. Matthew has previously performed with the College Light Opera and the Oberlin Theatre Festival among others. In his spare time, Matthew really loves reading feminist blogs, eating sushi, and watching hockey (especially his hometown Nashville Predators).
- SELINE BERISH
Seline Berish is thrilled to be performing with No Strings for the fifth time. Recent credits include Madge (Mitch) Mahoney in the No Strings production of the 25th Annual Putnham Country Spelling Bee and Mrs. Darling in the Wavestage production of Peter Pan. Other performances include ,the Opera for a Cause Gala in Sudbury and performing an original Canadian work at the 2015 ORMTA Newmarket and Area Branch Fundraising Gala
- DANIELLE D’SOUZA
Danielle D’Souza is an engineer by day, but definitely a singer for the rest of the time. She has loved music and singing for as long as she can remember. After she finished her Masters in January 2015, she promised herself would be more involved in music. She enrolled in Singer’s Edge and have never looked back. At her school, they called me the “Disney Princess” mostly because my voice is best suited to musical theatre (and the occasional Disney song or two). Danielle is a proud subscriber to the Mirvish theatre and have seen over 10 musicals in the last year. Now, she hope she can finally take part in one and continue my musical journey by learning more about musical theatre from the experts at No Strings Theatre!
- BECCA MOSS
- Becca Willow Moss is thrilled to take part in honouring Canadian Musical Theatre! Classically trained in singing, she is currently in her last year of Theatre Performance at University of Toronto. She has performed in Poland, New York and Toronto. Musical credits include productions in Hebrew, Yiddish and English. Go Canada!
- KELECHI OFOHA
- Recent graduate from the Toronto Film School: Acting for film, tv and theatre diploma program. Also part of the Emerging Artist Program here at No Strings Theatre.
- EMI YASUO
- Emi is thrilled to be joining this program! Recent credits include VIOLET(Music Hall Singer/ original cast of Japan), Once On This Island(Ensemble), Musical GALA Concert feat. SUTTON FOSTER (Chorus), Madam Butterfly directed by Amon Miyamoto (Assistant Director). All of these credits are from Japanese company and she just jumped in this Toronto musical theatre. Many thanks to No String Theatre, creative team and the amazing cast for your warm welcome.
- MARY PARK
Mary Park just finished working with No Strings production of Little Shop of Horrors, assisting with props and promotion. This is her debut and she hopes you enjoy the show
- ANIQUE MERCIER
- Anique is thrilled to be a part of The Great Canadian Showtune with No Strings Theatre’s Emerging Artist Program. She is a current student at NYU Tisch entering her fourth year in the Stella Adler Studio of Acting. Favorite roles to date are Glinda in Journey to Oz (Hangar Theatre), Magic Fairy in The Velveteen Rabbit (Hangar Theatre) Jo March in Little Women (No Strings) and Terry in Ladyhouse Blues (NYU). Anique hopes to put her youthful presence to good use throughout her career to play Disney Princesses and children for as long as possible. Enjoy